My Beautiful Self

My Beautiful Self

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Plan


Now that I have my followers all completely devoted to me, it is my time to make a move on the king and his arrogant, money wasting, pig of a wife. First off, I must prove how immature this couple is. Just look at the guy! His wife is completely crazy and he himself couldn't conceive a kid even if he wanted to. This is already just as good as a done deal for me. Once I have that throne, anyone that opposes me will end up just like the king... But then again, what to do with him? What to do... I know, the Guillotine! He will be the one to look like the fool when I hold his head up high for the crowd to see, and it will show once and for all that I am the true King of France. And anyone who has anything to say against me, will never be able to speak of it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment