My Beautiful Self

My Beautiful Self

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Power Is All Mine!

When I say the power is all mine, I am not just saying it! I actually mean it. THE POWER IS ALL MINE!! The idiot king louis doesn’t know how to control his own country. So now it is my time to step in. I have had more experience, and knowledge, than that wanna be kid, in high heels, ever will. I know what the people want and the people know I know what they want. So basically the country is already mine. The only thing left to do is get rid of the "challenged" king and queen. And claim what is rightfully mine as the new ruler of France.

1 comment:

  1. Well good for you since the country is all yours now. If it was all yours what will you do with your life now? You just rule the country you dont own it and you dont own pretty much anything thats in the country so all you get is the land thats it.

    ReplyDelete