My Beautiful Self

My Beautiful Self

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thee Wonderful France

I am writing you this last letter to assure you that France is in the best hands. No need to fret or worry. My plans for France are very simple and very much realistic. My intentions for my country are only for the best. So now, I ask you all, if you would please back off and let us live in harmony as I rule. We are a very peaceful country and we wish to keep it that way. Leave everything to me.

Sincerely,
Maximilien Robespierre

1 comment:

  1. So honestly what are your plans for France? with out messing it up big time? like every one else! We need to change and get rid of the Guillotine innocent people died!! For saying what they feel is fair in life so why take their life if we cant take yours?

    ReplyDelete